I Need Some Action Recap

I went 2-2 over the weekend, but the two losses were close.


Cal -8 v. Miami. Loss. Cal misses covering by one in a game that Jahvid Best was dominating while Nate Longshore was choking. Longshore started off 0-4 and after Best rushed for 18 yards on two plays Vereen fumbles the ball away. Longshore played better in the second half, but Cal may have been better off running the Wildcat with Best at QB.

Drew Brees over 401.5 yards passsing. Loss. Drew Brees looked bad in the first half against the Panthers and only had about 100 some odd yards passing. The Saints rallied in the second half and Brees fell only 16 yards short of Marino's record. The last play of the game was a long pass that fell incomplete that was easily 20+ yards.

New England -6.5 agaisnt the Bills. Win. When I made this pick, I had checked the weather, but didn't see the 60mph wind gusts on the report on Wednesday. That made me sweat a little as it was 3-0 at halftime. I also forfot what the spread was during the game and thought it was 12 for some reason. Got myself all worked up for nothing.

Baltimore -12.5 against the Jaguars. Win. Baltimore was trailing 7-3 after one quarter and I was a little disheartened until the Ravens scored 21 points in the second and that was that. Piece of cake.


INSA total: 2-2

Posted in |

0 comments: